Monday, July 07, 2008

Bungee Jumping


Don't do it.

That's all I have to say! haha
I can't believe I bungee jumped yesterday. I didn't tell anyone back home I was going to do it, because I didn't really think I would. And I didn't want to worry you all!

But after being there and seeing everyone else do it, I knew there was no backing out. It was just terrifying though. It went against everything my body, mind and heart wanted to do.


I also don't really dive very well so when I jumped I ended up jumping feet-first.
Not a good idea. I really hurt my feet as the brace dug into my feet after the initial jerks. it was an incredible feeing though. At the end you're just spinning and spinning until the man in the boat catches you and tells you to sit on the boat.
So dizzy!!



I'm kinda proud that I did it though and am living to tell you all! haha
I still can't believe i did it, and I keep reliving it all in my mind. A little traumatizing!

3 comments:

Shana said...

HAHA, loved your first sentence... Don't do it. My god... never again! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen! Congratulations on doing it! I don't know if I could ever do that, especially having to jump head first. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Karen and all of the others! The videos were fun to see. I loved watching you go for it. Although I too wondered how wise it was to go feet first...At least your feet are still attached so you are good.
Blessings,
Ron